Whether you’re looking for a lecture for an audience of hundreds or an interactive speaking events with an intimate feel for a small number of attendees, we can design an event tailored to your organization.
**For bookings: [email protected]**
RECENT AND UPCOMING PUBLIC EVENTS
May 3-4, 2021 – Sexceptional Weekend Event in Los Angeles, California on the science of sexual desire
May 10-11, 2021 – Sexceptional Weekend Event in Chicago, Illinois on the science of sexual desire
May 18, 2021 – The Science of Sexual Fantasy: What Do We Want and What Do Our Fantasies Say About Us? Workshop in New York City with the Modern Sex Therapy Institutes.
May 19, 2021 – Communicating Desire: Getting the Sex Life and Relationship You Want. Workshop in New York City with the Modern Sex Therapy Institutes.
May 24, 2021 – Keynote speaker at the Multiplicity of the Erotic Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Which Sexual Fantasies are Common, and Which Ones are Truly Rare?: Insights From the Largest Survey of Sexual Fantasies in the United States
May 31 – June 1, 2021 – Sexceptional Weekend Event in Seattle, Washington on the science of sexual desire (details to be announced soon)
PREVIOUS PUBLIC EVENTS
June 28, 2020 – Invited guest speaker at the Sexposium at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto. Presentation: “How We See Ourselves in Our Sexual Fantasies–And What It Means”
August 8, 2020 – Workshop at The V. Club in New York City entitled “Communicating Desire: Getting the Sex Life and Relationship You Want”
September 27, 2020 – Banned Books Week event “Too Much of a Good Thing” at the Kurt Vonnegut Museum and Library in Indianapolis. Invited speaker for a panel on sex “addiction” and the mental health issues facing sex workers.
October 16, 2020 – Workshop at The V. Club in New York City entitled “Monogamous, Monogamish, or Polyamorous: Which Type of Relationship is Right For You?”
October 19, 2020 – Keynote speaker at the Sexual Health, Intimate Relationships, and Wellness conference at Lehigh Carbon Community College. Presentation title: “Tell Me What You Want: How to Communicate Desire and Maintain a Healthy and Satisfying Sex Life”
October 26, 2020 – Invited lecture at Purdue University. Presentation title: “What Your Sexual Fantasies Say About Your Personality”
November 30-December 1, 2020 – Sexceptional Weekend Training Event in Denver, Colorado on the science of sexual desire.
RECENT AND UPCOMING ACADEMIC TALKS
July 14, 2018 – Presentation at the International Association for Relationship Research Conference, Fort Collins, CO: Sharing and acting on sexual fantasies with a romantic partner: Does fantasy live up to reality?
November 9, 2018 – Presentation at the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality meeting in Montreal, Quebec: How attitudes toward and experiences with threesomes are related to age, relationship status, and personality.
We can offer lectures or workshops on or around any of the following topics:
- The keys to maintaining happy and healthy relationships
- The laws of attraction: Successful dating, according to science
- Intimate communication: How to improve your sexual communication skills
- Sexual fantasies: What do we want? Where do our fantasies come from? And what do they say about us?
- Designer relationships: Building the relationship that’s right for you
- Polyamory and open relationships: Everything you ever wanted to know about consensual non-monogamy and “monogamish”
- Sexual orientation: Myth versus fact
- Sexual consent in the 21st century
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Sexual assault prevention
- Can friends with benefits stay friends?: How to navigate casual sex
- Sexual health and safer sexual practices
- Sex, dating, and relationships for the LGBTQ population
- Alternative sexualities
- Sex and relationships: Myth versus reality
- Mars and Venus: Are men and women really that different when it comes to sex and love?
- Adult sex education
- What every college student should know about sex